“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent” ― Victor Hugo

Oh holla everyone? Have a good day, don’t ya?
I know it’s kinda boring thing, but seriously the weather recently should be interesting topic to be discussed. It’s like my mood so far, or my mood feels like the weather? Oh whatsoever. So, yeah, it’s getting more unpredictable, right? It seems like a sunny brightly day in the morning, and then turns into black world in the afternoon. Rain can come anytime, anywhere.
Just be careful folks, bring your raincoat and umbrella wherever you go. Drive carefully because that slippery road can kill you in a second. Hoho
Ah, how I miss my twilight. I’ve forgotten when was the last time I enjoy this bloody hell comforting view.
(I took it from my rooftop)

I write alot, ha? Yeah, you may say that I’m an on fire newbie blogger. I think yes I am.
Besides, lemme tell you that what I can do when I’m in sorrow and you know have those bad feelings, is crying and writing. No, I’m not that melancholic, I just need to throw up those emotion so that I can be relieved. And oh I don’t make this blog to commercial thingies, just wanna share anyway’hh
Haha, so am I in sorrow now? Mostly yeah. What I told in the last post is still happening right now, and I think it gets hotter and I get burnt. Oh, I’m kidding. Let they who talk behind my back stay there forever. Like what anonymous says, “Ignore people who are always talking behind your back. That’s where they belong; behind your back.” See? Fuck yeah!

How about sharing something lilbit cool and chill out? Like music? *I hear people screaming* Uyeah! \m/
Life without music? Are you fucking kidding me? All people will look like zombie and messed up I suppose. I’m a superb mad of music. At least a song per-day, it’s okay I can play it on repeat.
Everyone has their own taste, yeah? And so do I, the uncommon one. Believe me it’s so hard to find a person who has the same taste like mine. Like finding a needle in a heap of straw. If you ask me what genre I like, it’s also hard to say. I mean I listen to lot genres, but I don’t really like any metal music. Pop rock, alternative rock are okay but not the heavy one. It’s just too noisy for me. I love to listen to folks, and jazz sometimes. It's more kinda music that I can sing along from the very beginning to the end, that can make relax and feel so peace.
I said that I listen to the uncommon one, right? Why? Because when I ask another person whether they know about this singer/band or not, then mostly will say no, like “No, I don’t know”,  “Who is that?”, “What’s the name? Strange!”
Well, yup. I listen to indie music more, so it’s no surprising if only some people know. And I have less knowledge about the popular ones or the legend one. Queen? The Beatles? I only okay I know them and some of their songs, but I’m not really into them. I love Vega4 so damn much ( I bet you don’t know them :| ), Biffy Clyro, Snow Patrol, Greyson Chance? I fall in love with those vocalists’ voice since the first time I listened to them. (You know, I keep adding so many names. How about Five for Fighting or Temper Trap?) Okay, sorry. The lyrics of their songs are anesthetizing me and feels so me. And I listen some instrumental musics as well like Peter Broderick and Rachel Portman. They’re all good!
What? The local one? Most of them also indie, Payung Teduh is still in the very first place :) , Maliq & D’Essentials, Tulus and oh The Trees and The Wild.
You know that music grows every single minute, it changes everyday, people get more creative and cool, no? So I’ve been thinking to post kinda monthly chart of my playlist, don’t have any exact purpose, but who knows that you’ll like it as well? Why don’t we give it a try? < (I hate this sentence!)
So, what my first month chart?
1. Greyson Chance – Sunshine and City Lights
2. Dido – Thank You
3. Raisa – Mantan Terindah
4. Miley Cyrus – Adore You
5. David Cook – Like
6. Musikimia – Apakah Harus Seperti Ini
7. A Great Big World Ft. Christina Aguilera – Say Something
8. Taylor Swift Ft. Gary Snow Patrol – The Last Time
9. Ed Sheeran Ft. Taylor Swift – Everthing Has Changed
10. Biffy Clyro – Biblical

Fiuh, so many no? Sorry, hoho. Do we have the same taste?
What’s your chart, folks? Lemme know, if you don’t mind :)

Kisses and Hugs
Anggra

PS: Get ready for college everyone, time to play around is just over! Adios Amigos!

Comments