Holla semester 6, oh I smell thesis and future!

Huaaah~ *streching*
How's life everyone? I hope you guys doing okay as I am. No, that's a lie, who can be happy if you just faced the beginning of new semester, eh? Well yeah, it's officially my first day for joining college (again)! And I hate to say this but I have to pretend that I'm happy as hell, but yeah I'm already in the 6th semester now. Seems like I'm already being so old. Pfft.
Oh it's just a slice of cake folks, thing more surprising yet exhausting is that I got full-class today, on this very early Monday, start from 8.30 a.m till 6.00 p.m. I hate griping, but it looks tiring yes? So, in this sick-six semester, all people in college like cooperate to be better person. I do really know that it's good, but you know sometimes feel a chill is really needed right? Moreover I'm upper semester now *bad cough*.
Maybe it's the thousand times I say that time flies extremely fast, make me doubt that Shinkansen is the fastest train and the rapidity of light is not so that fast. It feels like it's just yesterday my schedule is written in the very left column on the schedule paper, but now I realize that my schedule moves to the very right column, which means (again and again) that I'm no longer a new student who's still confused about how to do online registration and make new KRS. I'm no longer student who makes KRS in the first day, I make it in the super last day indeed. See? Even I still remember how hard making kinda future newspaper in speaking class, and how damn hot the weather was when I had Tourist Hunting in Borobudur in the 1st semester. I can still feel how stupid I am on the first day I joined Vocabulary class.
And now I'm like indirectly forced to no longer think about those meaningful memories, but I have to think something I'm gonna reach next year, oh yeah I also hate to say this, but thesis and future start echoing my mind recently.
Yesterday I met my friend, one of the best, and we talked about future lilbit and I realized that it turns to be hard question to be answered; about what I wanna be?
I remember that last year I shared to another friend (if it can be called as friend) that my dream is about having a orphanage, I will collect money from being a teacher and I will live with bunch of kids with their happy life and unique personalities, but then at one point I questioned my self, is that you really want to be? Don't you think that going abroad and teach outside seems more exciting? How about being a writer? Isn't that your dream since the last century? Or maybe you want to be in the office? Behind your clean desk with formal uniform?
I don't know is this only me who feel afraid, or you guys feel it as well, ho? Some people say that oh just face what's in front of you and enjoy the show, but is that automatically makes you forget all those horror future? Unpredictable future? I bet no!
When I write this, I keep thinking what I wanna be after I graduated from college. Don't you think that it will be ashamed if we got nothing to do after we graduated? That's why many people say that being a college student (no matter how many semester you passed) is safer than being in between jobs, yes?
Maybe yes I wanna be a writer. No I don't hate teaching, sometimes I only think that I'm not appropriate enough to teach others, I don't really feel that all my knowledge is just enough. How about being a translator, or tour guide maybe? I'm not a hypocrite, but is that enough to make a life since I have a younger sister to take care of (My parents still can afford it, but I just want to help them as I can). Well, a little part of me, surprisingly, want to be an entrepreneur. But do not ask me what I want to produce, let me think while thinking about my thesis' tittle. *inhale-exhale*
Do you have those things on your mind? Please say yes so that I can still be considered as normal :o
I joined a class this morning which is taught by one of my favorite lecturers, Mommy Elisa hoho. What she said (again), wake me up. The point is that it's okay if you don't wanna be a teacher after this all, it's okay if you want to run for your other passion, it's okay if being in this department is not your will. But you have to understand that whatever you wanna be in the future, this is the part of that process. So, yeah, why don't we take any meaningful lessons we can have? Why don't we use this as our preparation to get better future? Why don't we do the best since there's no something wrong with doing good things?
I always stick to a poem by Ken Terate, it says:
"Kamu tetap bisa berbelok, kamu selalu bisa berbelok,karena jalan selalu punya persimpangan, meski entah di mana.
Bila tak bisa mundur,
tak perlu takut,
kita selalu bisa berubah arah."
You got my point?
So, keep your fire on pals, I'm on the move to make fire warmer haha :)
We are the one who knows our passion, our dream, and we (still) have a homework to find out the best ways to reach those all.
Semangat!! ^^9





You may listen to this song, quite great I suppose :)

♫ Josh Groban - You Are Loved (Don't Give Up)

Enjoy campus!
Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments