Treat other people nicely and you will be paid-back!

It’s been Monday again people, time goes in rush, yes? *wipe the sweat*
How do you do? Oh due to the grey rain you must get ashes everywhere, am I right? The same here,  I feel my feet and hands are dirty all the time and oh my bed feels sandy no matter how many times I clean it. So, another Monday, another week, another hectic. Hoho
I don’t know why I blog mostly on Monday, maybe it’s because of I spend much of my time in college, then it means I meet a bunch of people, bunch of conversations, bunch of problems, bunch of suck sometimes. Like always Anis said, more people more disaster. True!
Well, what things to share ya? I don’t wanna talk about, eemm errr you know that thing, the-shit-sis *ups. I want to tell a yarn of a people I know, yet I dislike. No, it doesn’t mean that I want to share or blow up his bad, but maybe you guys can take a lesson from what I experienced and or from this person. Deal? Ready?
So, ladies and gentlemen, this guy is my under semester. At the very first I see him, I thought that he is kinda a cute and nice guy. He looks handsome; I can’t deny it, that’s the fact that he is handsome for real. He seems well-behave, cool, and gentle. Those adjectives are on my mind when I met him for once. Soon I knew him, we knew each other I mean we recognize each other. We met sometimes; we did conversations, but then everything on my mind change. The fact is that he is 180o different from what I had expected before.
He who seems handsome, not truly handsome, yes still he is good physically, but he has less inner beauty. Minus 1 point.
He who seems cool and gentle, is actually well find the opposite of those adjective by yourself if you don’t mind. Minus 1 point.
He who looks well-behave, is actually *please find the opposite again*. He has no point left. Zero. Oh no triple minus.
I do really know that if we try to find the weaknesses of people then we can’t find word enough, there must be a heap of things we see as the weaknesses or negative side, but that’s not thing I wanna do here. I don’t wanna try to list as many bad things as possible of him, I just wanna take this kind of phenomenon as my life lesson, and I do hope as well you can take this in a good way.
Sorry to say this, but it’s true that he has less attitude, he treats other like people will be just okay with anything he said, he has no politeness, he can’t respect others. All he said just couple of rubbish and bullshit. It may sound that I’m so subjective, but for honest it’s a no, since there still bunch of people said so. I’m not so that superficial to judge people only from my point of view.
I’m not angry with him though he had treated me wrong and disrespectfully. Like what I’ve said before that if I don’t like a certain person, then I’m gonna stay away and pretend like he never exists. Neutral. I never start the talk, I never greet, never have any contact, it’s better for me.
As the time went by I knew that he might realize about my act, then he started being nice to me. The truth is I don’t like being licked. But I’ll treat them the way they treat me, so I started to be nice to him as well. But unfortunately it won’t go long, recently I find that he comes back to his nature, with all his things he brought since he was born. It’s pretty okay. Watak (Javaness) sometimes just can’t be changed.
We live, no, I live in a place where attitude is the on the first position of how people define you. Though you come from different region please behave, watch out with your attitude. I think it’s not not only here, other places must have the same rule. Like this Indonesian aphorism says, “Di mana langit dipijak, di situ bumi dijunjung.” Means that we have to follow the norm and rules wherever we are, both written and non-written.

Do hope we can learn something.


Kisses and Hugs - Anggra



Comments