ART EDUCARE #5

Wohoooo! Let's say that I'm so productive in a matter of blogging. I can't deny that sharing anything random to unknown people is more interesting rather than opening my linguistics books. So here I come again :)
Anyway, it's (still) raining outside. It's not that heavy terribly rain, it's mizzle.
I want to begin tonight's post by a stupid yarn of mine. So, is there any dumber girl who has to repair her motor tire for 3 times in two weeks. 3 times and now I'm officially afraid with tire thingies. Seems so strong outside, but it's even more fragile than a glass.
Okay, do not pay too much attention to that yarn above, haha. You've got to pay much more attention to this > ART EDUCARE #5
Yeah, I went to an art exhibition this afternoon, it's named Art Educare 5. If in my previous post I talked about ESA's Fair which is held by my English Department, this art-ex is conducted by Art Department. Same with ESA's Fair, this is an annual event held to celebrate Dies Natalis UNS.
I'm always amazed with people who can flow their imaginations, thoughts, ideals into art or anything related with it, like painting, poem, song, story. Like they, artists have their own world can't be touched by others.
This art-ex is just awesome, this kind of event always wow me. They can create any small thing become an art. Like they have magic and spell. Hoho.
Alright, I don't wanna bubbling to much, so here they come. Those superb crazy some things!


I wanna type that the 2nd picture is my most favorite, but I cancel that because I realize that all those are my favorite. Hoho
This corridor connects Room 1 and Room 2, and in this corridor are set to be kinda clothing section since there are many dresses with its unique designs and unbelievable materials. Check these out!

If I am permitted, I'll be very happy to wear them all. Yeah!
Oh, wait until you see this. This section will freak you out~


Well, here are some pictures of mine and friends. And I do really sorry for being so maniac XD
 If you see the detail of that kind of art, you're gonna definitely be amazed! It's just so damn beautiful
Me with Imung. Look the combination between the painting and our clothes. Chic! (Thanks for taking such a great photo Igun!)
Me with Igun, playing something (I forget the name, but Igun and Imung know the name). Ups
Thanks for Mas Seni Rupa (I don't know the name) who is kindly taking this great picture of us

Super sorry for adding so many pictures. Though I can only share the pictures, hope you can enjoy it. Anyway if you want to see it for real, I mean just attend the exhibition because Art Educare will still be held until 20th March 2014. Go to Art Gallery of Taman Budaya Jawa Tengah (TBJT) and find those bunch of super beautiful things.

Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments