ESA; Where you find something called family!

Alright, I'm gonna open this blog by a comment from my under semester guy. He said , "You are cool before wearing your scarf (hijab)." It means that I used to be cool but now I'm no longer cool after I wear something that actually should be worn by moslem girl. Funny, right? I don't wanna make anyone think or say that I'm cool, come on I'm just cool as the way I am :)
Do I regret of wearing hijab after someone said that words? You must be kidding! "The unhappiest people in this world, are those who care the most about what other people think.” ― C. JoyBell C. See? So, I don't have to give any further explanation, okay? Anyway thanks for him who used to like my style. It's glad to hear that.
I just got home, it's quite barely for me to go out on Saturday night, you know why lah. I hate to be in such a crowded place, with strange and unpredictable people all around you. Scary, isn't it? But it's one of exceptions. I went out to publish and sell about Charity Concert which will be held by my HMP. I'll tell you about this one later. As you know that if we wanna sell something, we have to be in a place where people gather into one, so we decided to go to SICF (Solo Indonesia Culinary Festival). I hate it, I hate to go to that kind of event, like SIEM or SIPA. Those all are typical. Like I always said that more people more disaster. But it's okay, I went there though I can't sell a significant number of tickets, but at least I've tried.

So people, since I've promised you that I will share about the matters why I keep being busy recently, and it deals with ESA's Fair 2014, I'll pay in cash now!
ESA's Fair an annual occasion held by my HMP (Department Organization in Campus) named ESA, that's why it's call ESA's Fair. If I'm not mistaken, we have 7 agenda this year. They are English Competitions (Debate Comp, Speech Contest, Essay Comp), Wallmagz Comp, Acoustic Comp, Bazaar, and will be ended by the biggest occasion that is Charity Concert.
So sorry to say that it will creat so long post if I've to post all events in one post, so this time I'll tell you about English Comp, how is it? Deal?
There are 3 competitions as I mention above. Debate for SHS, Speech for JHS, and Essay for College student. Last year, I had to handle one of them which is Debate and believe me that it was a struggle. But it's quite okay because if I had done Debate I have my biggest responsibility done as well. And it's not the same this year, since I'm the Kadiv, so I have those 3 comps in my head, and it's even harder. I have to make sure that all of them are going well, and hopefully they were.
If I said that to pass 3 of them were full of drama, then they really were, but I don't wanna share any detail story about how drama is it, because I always think that what's done is just done. Take the bad as a learning and the rest is just the past. If you achieve any goodness and success, it's all the bonus.
We all the committees had already given our best, and I do really appreciate and thank to them all. You are really a great squad no matter how hard and problematic that situation. *applaud for WE ESA's FAIR 2014 committees*. And since now we talk about EngComps, let's give a hug and congratulation for this team because they had done a great works...
 (From left to right) Taufik and Bhagas - Essay Comp, Ex-Kadiv Mb.Yeni, Me and Yulia - Debate Comp
Ikuk and Dinita - Speech Contest, Me and Denty - Secretary
Here we go directly to with the winners of each comp
 SMA N 1 Surakarta A as the 1st winner of Debate Comp with Chief of ESA, Mukhlis
Congrats for Valerie from SMP Karangturi as the 1st winner of Speech Contest
Essay Comp's winners (sorry for forgetting their names, my bad) Congrats anyway!

ESA's Fair this year gives me kind of a great lesson and problems, besides it also gives me another real family. It was funny how they yelled, "Let's take a picture, so there's my picture on your blog, Mbak." It's good to hear that girls *hug one by one* Here they are the gank!
 Bhagas, Dinita, Denty, Ikuk, Ariska, Cindy, Witria, and I'm at the back posed like an idiot
With Ariska and Jupe, alias Ochim alias Yulia
Thanks for the magangers as well, Rofiah, Vera and Nisa
\
And these are of wacky selfies with Alay



Fiuh, it's a long long post see?
It's already midnight anyway. It's officially Sunday and 5 hours later I have to got Alay's home to do a plan to sell tickets again in CFD, so pals, I've gotta have some sleep.
Anyway, I do wanna suggest you a song by TULUS. This song reminds me about what happen in the previous ESA's Fair. I miss those moments so damn much. Go find the song entitled Setahun Lalu or you can go to this link > ♫ Setahun Lalu by Tulus
See you on the next post. Ciao! Have a great Sunday!
Kisses and Hugs - Anggra


Comments