“The strength of the team is each individual member. The strength of each member is the team.” ― Phil Jackson

Let's say that I'm really a dumber. I bet there's no person who comes to her friend's house, having chit chat, and when the rain fall down, she decides to go home. WHEN THE RAIN JUST FALLING DOWN. She prefer to go home with the pouring rain rather than hold on any other 15 minutes waiting the rain stopped. And she is, the one and only, me; who is willy-nilly wear raincoat and go home when the heavy rain come up. Stupid kan? Okay I am. I tend to insecure to stay far from home, while it's raining outside. What I want to say here is that I would rather pass through the rain to reach home (no matter how heavy it is) than being far away from my most comfort area and my mom. That's it.
I just reached home by now. I went Ame's house this night spontaneously. We had another superb great talks and chit chats. It was really good. Everyone must be happy if they get a nice person to share with, aren't they?
I didn't take any picture tonight, but I have this in my folder. Waktu aku sama Amme

It is Thursday night, tomorrow there will be no class plus off on Monday, meanings that I get 4 days off of college and most of my friends decide to come back to their lovely home. It's pretty rare chance for them to get an extended weekend. So, enjoy everybody. May you spend your great time with your warm family :)
Talking about friends and since I had promised to share about my Squad, so tonight I think it's quite handsome time to talk about my class members. Hoho *drums rolling*
I call it as The A Team! *applaude*
We took it when we went to Prambanan Temple for outing class in 2nd semester. Reds!

We've been together for almost 3 years. I know that people may have different opinion whether it's considered as a quick or even long duration. Me, myself, don't put too much care on it. What I know is that we've been struggling together, through happy and sorrow. *wiping tears*
I'd like to introduce them one by one, but you know that I don't wanna make you guys get bored and dizzy, then how if I introduce them in groups? It's like other common class that we may have our small group of friends who has same favorite things, topic and discussion. Alright yeah, then I'll go to this way I suppose. Don't take it as a bad thing, I mean though we often being grouping, but believe me that our squad is just the same, just the one.
My starting point will go to the biggest group in may class. They are Gondez Angel. I do really know that you guys may think that it's kinda alay name, but who cares. I think it's a great and cool name. Oh anyway, don't take it too much, let's have a lilbit fun!
It consists of 8 cheerful girls. Most of them love anything dealing with K-Pop and Korean Drama. Hhaha, even they have their leader; Deasy. The members are Dhebora, Dian, Emma, Harum, Ochi, Ayu and Kireina (Bonggil). They are funny and humorous squad, they love to make jokes and make fun of everything. Please don't think they are kinda gossip girls you watch on movie, they are also group of smart students. They are really diligent, active and try to win the argument with them :p
Sorry, they are only Dian, Ayu, Ochi, Dhebo and Deasy (pretty hard to find their complete photos)

Second squad goes to, well I don't know how to call them I mean they don't have any exact name, but they love being together. Then let's call them as Library Squad. I know they love to go to library. Maybe more than other students in the class. They are Imung, Igun, Hani and Dwinta. Really, I can say that they are most well-prepared students in the class. They are bunch of hard-worker. Yeah!
Well, they are Dwinta, Anis, Me, Aulia, Igun, Hani an Distia

Waktu aku sama Imung

The third squad goes to MB (Marching Band) Team, why I call so, because they are still and used to be the members of UKM Marching Band in my campus. They are Aulia, Distia, Amanda and Amme. All of them have different personality. Quite unique. Here they are~
Above are Amanda, Amme and Me

Oh, Intan, the calm-est yet busiest student, well maybe. Join in some organizations which make her become busy person and hardly to be contacted. Hoho.
Waktu aku sama Intan

The last one, well, it's not the desperate one kok. They call them as Dream Team, well actually Gondez gives this name, and well yeah better you ask them what does the name mean. Consists of Me, Ani (eomma) and Anis (eonni). We are it's quite hard to say, I mean I don't find any click words. Let's just say that we are the different ones. We do anything based on us, we talk different topic (most of them are peculiar), we laugh about something many people considered is not funny. You know how weird we are lah. And this is us.
I just realized that we have no picture of 3 of us after I got hijab. So, this is us plus Amme :)

Wohoo! It's been so long, how if make it simpler. Sorry boys, but I think that all of you don't really like grouping, yes? Well maybe some of you yes. So, I'm gonna make it quick.
The first group is typical with Library squad, but they are boys. Kukuh, Ifnu, Fajar, Gagas.
And then there are 4-A They are actually different, but I think mostly they go everywhere in group of 4, Adit, Adi, Adzan, Andre.
Well, how about call the third one as random guys. Because I can't find any proper word since they love to do many things. They love music like hell, like some of them are typically musician wanna be, some of them love to play futsal and basketball, they love watching movie and do randoms things. Here they are Apank, Afif, Agung, Firman, Arlasdy. And the last goes to a couple of superb unique energetic boys, Chrisna and Feruzta. Both of them love to take photographs, perhaps.
Super sorry for taking random photos ya, I lack of boys photos
THE A TEAM, Lads and Gents!
Some members didn't come to class, so this is what we got. However, I love you guys to the max!

Fiuh, it's really long post, isn't it? Even I didn't expect that it's gonna be this so long.
One thing, We are really great squad, like I know that every of us my have strengths and weaknesses, but if we unite, then you're gonna be surprised of how strong and solid we are!
Do you have your own team? Lemme see~

Kisses and Hugs - Anggra
NB: Happy holiday and enjoy!

Comments

  1. Library squad o.O
    Nice post BTW. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, since I don't how to call you guys. It's better than I consider you all as boy band, kan?
      Thanks anyway :)

      Delete

Post a Comment