“Happiness doesn't result from what we get, but from what we give.” ― Ben Carson

One day left for this extended holiday. What have I done so far? Staying on my bed, online-ing, eating, online-ing again. Okay, bloody hell boring. Oh, actually I went to Gramedia yesterday and I was so kalab seeing those discounts, feels like I want to buy each book caught my attention. In short, I got these 4 little babies.
(from left to right) by Charon, Risa S, Paulo Coelho and Edgar Allan Poe

I was so freaking out when I saw Edgar Allan Poe's and the newest Risa Saraswati's; Sunyaruri. For honest I felt bad, I spent more than 150k in less than an hour. I considered it as a big sin; a beautiful big sin. Hoho

Alright, anyway this post will pay in cash of what I had promised you guys before. This deals with ESA's Fair 2014. Yes! Charity Concert! *gimme some noise!* \m/

I want you to be more patient this time, because before go directly to talk about Charity Concert I'm gonna share several competitions left after I posted the same topic before. Well, if you know what I mean. I still have Wallmagz, Acoustic Comp and Bazaar.
So, same with Debate Comp, Wallmagz comp is also directed to senior high school. Pardon me for being so not understood. I don't know the winners, but here we go I have some pictures of the result. And oh this wallmagz should be made 3D, cool right?
Our theme is Nationalism, so you know lah~

Next is Acoustic Comp. This competition is held for the first time this year and I think it went quite grande. If I'm not mistaken, 17 bands joined this new-born comp. How chic! I watched some of the performances and they were superb. I know who are the winners, but sorry I forget their names. Seriously their names are so difficult to be remembered. This is the first winner who is invited to perform again in CharConcert. They recycle several songs to make them more catchy and light to be listened to. Awesome!
They are Opsi, the first winner, performs in CharCon

Then, we have Funtastic Bazaar IV. It's a great event since you can find delicious snacks and beverages in this event. So sorry, it's pretty hard to get bazaar documentation :(

*stretching*
So, ladsmens, here we go to the biggest event~ *drums rolling* Charity Concert!
Charity Concert is another must agenda in ESA's Fair. Last year we donated all of profit to help children with special needed named Autism Care Indonesia. They are just incredible, they played drum band last year in our bazaar and it caught so much attention and applause from the audiences. And this year, the profit is directed to Rumah Hebat Indonesia. It's a non-profit organization which helps a certain circumstance in Ngemplak (especially the children) to get better education, to rise creativity, to provide a new warm families and friends. They have a bunch of superb programs which are made to develop children's potency. Like Kelas Cerdas, Kelas Perkusi, Kelas Tari, etc. If you want to know more about RHI (that's how we call it), go to this link > RHI. One thing you've got to know is that there are a colony of superb smart and creative, and kind, and cute children :)
Back to the business, our main guest stars in this CharCon are Pecas Ndahe and Unromantic. Pecas Ndahe is kinda band, the unique thing from this band is that they will change lyrics of song they sang with funny critical words. Oh, they are kinda Humorous Orchestra (finally fund the proper vocab). They're very famous artist in Solo since they been working in this field for about 20 years, same with my age. They provide such an interesting show, I couldn't stop laughing during their performance. Grande! (So sorry, I don't get any picture of them. The camera was off because out of the battery)
You know that lying is not good right? So for honest, although Pecas Ndahe served a super great show, I think, in my opinion, RHI Squad is the best. They gave super duper double triple grande performance. Percussion Team of RHI, there are Jeni, Yoga, Rofiq, Lintang, Gibran, Chandra and Cindy, gave their bloody hell amazing show. They asked the audiences sing and dance with all they joy and happiness. They taught us, at the same time, about dreams and bliss. Here the great squad!
We don't only have the 3 performances above, we also had Unromantic which is a raising indie band from Jogja

and the Bakecho; our neighborhood English HMP from Literature Faculty. ( sorry got no picture :( )
And last but not least we have Unicorn! Our wow HMP band.

*wipe my sweat*
So, how about it?
What cool events!
Alright, I have no debt anymore, right?
Good night folks!

Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments