“There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.” ― Maya Angelou

Okay well, how about making Monday as world’s blogging day. I (still) don’t know why I keep blogging mostly on Monday. May time give the answer latter on.
I know it’s pretty wrong. Why? Because actually tonight I have to do my BEW assignment instead of blogging. Feel so sorry for my friends whom I make hurry to collect it today meanwhile I even haven’t copy my draft into new paper yet. (What I mean draft is here is a piece of dirty paper with my steps of Adwords thingies, written in my-chicken-handwriting.)
I’m now watching film (I pause it for awhile to write this.) It’s crazy, right? Instead of doing 6 semester’s duties, I am with quite beautifully and innocently watching film, while online-ing, while blogging. What grande activities!
Seriously I don’t know what to blog, like I don’t have any exact big topic to share. Alright let me think awhile. 1, 2, 3, okay I got it.
So, my first yarn is gonna be talking about my dream project. If you had read my previous yarns, you must have found that I used to want to be a writer. I mean novelist. I do write novel for real, yeah if it consists of more than 300 pages, then can it be considered as it? Hopefully. Few months ago I sent my novel to some publishers. I did it just for fun, I didn’t think that they would read it literally. I just sent it without a big willingness/desire/hope for it to be published. Even I never checked my email to know whether those publishers gave a feedback or not. Day by day, weeks passed and month changed, until one day when I wanted to check an email from my lecturer I found the email. My first feedback email. Happy? Absolutely. Like was that for real? She (the editor) said that my novel was on editorial desk and on the reading process done by the team. She said she would contact me soon.
It didn’t stop anyway, the 2nd publisher sent me email as well, but it’s to tell me that they couldn’t publish mine due to some reasons which I explain then it will make it get longer. A week later, the publisher sent me email that mine was so potentially published, with some notes of course. I have to do several revisions. Still in the process, wish me luck, eh?

The 2nd yarn is about well, I don’t know how to say it, but it’s funny to see people follow you, like they follow, do everything you do, copy your style, your behavior and try to be as cool as you. No, no, no I don’t wanna be so that arrogant, but she truly does. When I meet her then I will be amazed. Are you just copying me? Okay well, please stop doing what I do, I just wanna scream out in front of her face, “Please just be yourself!” I’m not angry, well lilbit. I don’t really like being copied; I think everyone should have their own style, personality, anything. They just can’t copy it from another, they should find their uniqueness. So, please you sweet girl, go get one. You’re just as you are. It’s good if I can let’s say inspire you, but please don’t do it, okay? ‘Cause it will make you no longer cool. J

Then, the last thing to write. Well actually I want to write it for the next post, but I’ll give a hint for that. So, this is the best team I ever had. A TEAM!
 So many to mention, I'll give detail on my next post hoho

I do pretty know that I have some promises to be fulfilled, like post about ESA’s Fair Part2 and Charity Concert held last Saturday night. Pardon my postpone. I’m trying to collect some photos from friends. I’ll post it soon whenever I already had those things needed.

Night everyone!
See you next Monday, well maybe
Kisses and Hugs - Anggra




Comments