“Don’t judge me if you don’t know even a little about me.” ― Vikrant Parsai

*coming out from a cave* Hollah everybody'hh~~
Firstly, anyway, I do really wanna give my deepest grateful to Allah who gives me those bunch of blessing, keep me staying close to you God :)

Well, I forget about when the last time I updated my blog. I've been busy all these early weeks of April due to some deadlines, presentations and UKs. Huuaa sometimes I feel like my head wants to explode. But, okay I'm a warrior, I'm gonna be able to knock them all. Wish me luck for my some upcoming presentations! Bismillah :)

Actually I have several things to do tonight, like doing my CAR's UK or preparing my presentations next week, but I want share something. Haha.
Oh, let me tell you first that my aim in making this blog is purely to share, anything. I think it's much better to share to unknown people rather than to your friends (even the best ones), simply because I don't wanna get any comment, or even worse is critique from them. I know that in fact unknown people love to comment or even judge, but I will not take so much care of them. Like I just okay.
That's why I prefer to share several things through this. Mostly about topic in my mind that people may be not interested to listen to it :p

What I want to share tonight is about what people say, about me.
For honest I'm kinda apathetic person, like I don't care much about what people said about me. Like actually they know nothing about me. But what can I do then? People have their own right to judge other, whether it deals with both bad and good things. Just up to them~
The problem is I am actually fragile inside, when you shoot the sensitive part of me then I'm sure I'm gonna be your stranger. Hoho
In these two weeks there were many people said that I'm blablabla and bliblibli. I may look okay when they said so in front of my face, but sometimes people need to put their mask on, right? Simply because I want to respect them instead of slapping their face.

First, one of them said that I like to "sambat". It's Javanese means griping. When she said so, then I just replied by saying "Oh thanks for saying that."
I did really mean to say thank, since it was kinda reminder for me. And make me realize that some people still think that when you tweet and post alot in you socmeds then you are considered as griper. Okay

Second was happened about in the first week of this month. No, actually it happens many times, but I tried my best to handle my mood. But it was the end of the rope I suppose. A friend of mine said that I'm "galau and thing in my mind is only Love." Love with capital L. I do really hate, I hate to the max when people said that word to me. I can't catch and understand any exact meaning of galau. Galau sounds really pathetic, galau sounds superb dolorous. And he said that the only thing in my mind is love, like my love life. Bloody hell, he even knows nothing about what I've been through. Though he's my friend, it doesn't mean that he can say any thing he wants, even the harsh/rude one. That's not the way I'm making friends. Thing got me to the climax is that he keeps saying that even when I have said that I don't like to be said that way. If the alibi is that it was only for joking, then I think we both have different style of making jokes, right? Saying impolite and hated words to a person is not a joke, well, that's my opinion.

Third is just happened like yesterday. Alright I'll give lilbit yarn of it. So, like what I've said before that recently I got heap tasks to be done, but sometimes the lecturer doesn't give any clear instruction, kinda blur task to do. So, a friend of mine ask to all members of chat group in my class about what the task is. Then since I do not know the instruction or the task have to be done so ask them about the task, and I said how about to do not do it since most of us have no idea 'bout what we have to do. Unfortunately I have really pathetic friends who maybe don't know how to talk politely to other. The point of their sentence is that I ask all friends to do not do it, but actually I, my own self, do it secretly. Like indirectly judge that I will intentionally trap my OWN friends by asking them to skip the assignment, while I do the assignment. I don't know what is their intention for saying that bad sentence. It was triple harsh, I think and I just can't tolerate it. Like how dare them having that extremely dirty thought. Again they hide behind the sentence "I'm just kidding." Then I said to them secretly that "I hate your joke, I hate you guys." Never I will forget that, thanks :)

The last is just happened this morning. One of my friend asked me if I'm interested or not to do business. Then I excitedly answered that yeah, lilpart of me want to have a business  so bad, like having a small cafe or shop. Then he said, related to my answer, that I'm too much on watching movie, let's make it clear that he thinks it's impossible for me to make a business. He may think that it's not really what I want, or I want it since I watch that kind of movie and decide that I can make one as well. And a friend of mine (who also listened to my answer) said, "I do agree with you that Anggra watched movie too much."
I couldn't say anything, like what I wanted to do at that time was just going to bathroom and crying, but I tried my best to handle my ruined mood and stay tough.

I wanna say thanks to all you guys of all things you have said about me. Whether or not it's true I pray for you guys will always be given bunch of blessing from God. :)

I don't wanna teach anyone, like you guys must be already known that no one wants to be judged, see? In fact, we love to judge. Still, be careful of anything you said and done. Your life has no Ctrl+Z, you can't Undo what has happened. People may forgive you, but they will never forget what you've said, you've done, and how you made them feel that.
Each person is different, be really careful ya :)


Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments