“Life is partly what we make it, and partly what it is made by the friends we choose.” ― Tehyi Hsieh

Allo! It's Monday (again and again).
I've done my presentation today, and I think it went quite good. I have given my best, then let Allah do the rest, yes? Tomorrow I'm going to have another presentation. And in another weeks I'm going to have one again, and then one again and then face those heap of paper final exams. *faint* Well, everything always seems impossible until it's done, doesn't it? Please wish me another luck ya :)

So, the story goes to this: Like another thing, friends do also come and go.
If I say that losing of friends is a common thing happens, then it's true. If I say that it is just okay, then it's a big lie. No matter how smart you try to pretend to be okay, the fact is that it feels so bloody hell damn bad. It feels like when one of your glasses lenses is cracked, but you still can wear it. It seems just okay, but you can't see clearly, indeed. That's how I feel, literally.

What can I do then? Like I have ever stated before that actually I'm an apathetic girl, if a thing happened and I think it can't be saved any longer then I just let it be. I can't hold on something where I'm the only one keeps holding on. Like what Bu Endang said, it needs two tango. Still, it really feels not good.

I do really wanna make friends with all people, but I just can't. You may say me a picker, in fact I am, but I'm not that kind picker, if you know what I mean. I'm really so hard to fit in other people, it's pretty hard to find people who can make me say 'Oh Gosh, finally I meet you.' or 'How lucky I am to know you.' Someone who is kind, polite and know how to treat other nicely. I do not need that kind of perfect guy, I need someone whom I can have fun with, the crazy one I suppose, yet still have his/her kindness and attitude.

Maybe people are actually choosing their friends unconsciously, they will only gather with guys whom they are comfortable with. It just impossible to be friends, like literally friends, with each person. Then why can we respect others' choice? We don't have any right to direct other about people whom they should be friends with, it's really better for us to not comment about the friendship of other people.

I remember that I have told you about my besties, Eomma and Eonni. They are whom I can share every thing with, I can discuss anything, hang out with, and of course corporate with (in terms of college thingies). I don't care with what people out there said about our friendship, what we all know is that we're lucky and happy to have each other.

Recently, I look so closed with another friend, her name is Amme. Maybe many people don't know that actually even 100 years before centuries I have already been so closed with Amme. Even it can be said as a close friend. Oh, come on! Do I need to make a loud announcement that Amme and I are friends? Do I need to clearly show it to all other? Do I need to always stick around with her every single second? Do I need to tell to all people like, 'Hey you all, can't you see how soul-mate we are!' Bleeh~ *throw up* What for? For telling people so that they can give me and her an epithet 'Envelop and Stamp'? :p

Does it become a problem for others if I'm being friends with a certain people? Oh, please it's just up to us about with whom we want to be friends. Whoooo!

I do also friend with Rera (Alay), with Afif, with Dhismy, what does make it a big deal then? I don't wanna give any comment about others' friendship, they must have known the best people to be with, and why don't you do the same to mine? I want to treat all people nicely, so don't give me any reason to treat you bad ya, please :)

I need a peace, everyone needs it. Let's help each other then. :)
Me and my eonni, Anis (It always feels strange if I have to call her name with her real name)

 Amme, Amanda, Me and Eonni

Me, Amanda, Amme and Intan

Imung, Igun, Al, Me, Amanda and my eomma, Ani
(ps: I love the photo above so much)


That is my lovely pet, Jojo. And he is also my best friend if you really want to know :p

Good night, everyone. Be nice ya!
Have a great week!

Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments