"Maybe the internet raised us, or maybe people are jerks." --- Lorde

Good night, everyone. Oh well, it's actually been morning, then it should be good morning.
It's midnight already, but I am still awake due to a duty to read a chapter (consisting of 57 pages) and another pdf. I have read it, yeah 6 pages. It's quite good, isn't it?
I will not make this as that long long post, I've been so sleepy so then let's make it quick. You know that it's officially 30th of April, meanings that it's the end of the month, meanings that I'm going to post my chart. Will be so happy if you guys willy-nilly to share yours to me :)
I have been listening to Lorde recently, like I definitely fall in love with her. She is so fashionably weirdie chic teenager. I mean, for the God's sake, she is just 17 y.o and she has already created an epic movement. Well, maybe outside there bunch of gossips and rumors about her, her song, her life, her sarcasm, but I don't wanna give a shit on them, the point is Lorde is chic, that's it.
I found another ultra badass band couple weeks ago, named Snowmine. The band is fronted by new-classical composer Grayson Sanders whose vocals have been compared to Robin Pecknold of Fleet Foxes, and Jim James of My Morning Jacket (last.fm). Seriously the voice of the vocalist feels like heaven on earth. I cried like stupid when I was listening it for the very first time.
Okay well, here we go to the charts
1. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
2. Ed Sheeran - The A Team
3. Lorde - A World Alone
4. Lorde - Team
5. Lorde - Royals
6. Lorde - The Love Club
7. Lorde - Tennis Court
8. Snowmine - Let Me In
9. Nidji - Rahasia Hati
10. Westlife - Moments

Haha, so sorry if it is dominated by The Dark Queen, Lorde. I just adore her and her works so damn much.
Wanna share yours?

Bye everyone, I have to sleep soon.
Ciao!


Kisses and Hugs - Anggra


Comments