"Concerts have to be seen as a real event for which the aim is to try and feed everybody."---- Evelyn Glennie

Holla good people, how's your Monday?
Sorry to say this but I have so damn random Monday, well not exactly that way. It's more in me, I mean I'm the random one. I don't know what is the reason for precisely. I just feel upset and un-mood all day long, I think that everything is just so ruined. I doubt whether or not I call this as my problem, I'm just confused what to think, what to feel and what to do.
Some of my friends asked why I looked so upset and I even frustrated when I couldn't find the answers and reasons. It's like you realize that your tears have been in the corner of your eyes but you try hard to not let them down.
Maybe it's the reason, but maybe it's not. Well, I just officially lost one some important persons in my life.

Okay, okay. I have already had broken-heart so lemme find a moodbooster through this post ya.
Oya, like I had told you before on the previous posts that I would go to a gig named Passion held by SMA N 8 Yogya. And yeah I did.
I went there with my friends Imung and Igun who absolutely love the guest stars.
I do really thank to Zen (Igun's friend) who let 3 of us stay in her boarding house. Thanks for the superb warm welcome :)

Then let's get straight to the point, so this gig will perform Sheila On 7, Payung Teduh, FSTVLST and SriPlecit. Surely I come because I want to see Payung Teduh. I tell you that it's totally not similar with "pensi" you found in your school, it's far away different. Though it's held by SHS, but they take GOR UNY as the venue. It was really epic.
The queue for parking, see their fire? Haha



See the crowd, ha? That was ultra cool. 7k gather in one place! Wuhuuu

FSTVLST heats the atmosphere like they always do. If I'm not mistaken, they sang for about 8 songs and Farid and the gank beat the crowd, ha? I sang like crazy when it came to a song entitled "Menantang Rasi Bintang". Ultra cool \m/

Gimme some noise yo FSTVLST!
Payung Teduh?
Don't be kidding, they gimme a real pleasure. It was the second time for me to see them preform live. I got the first last October at UGM. Though they only sang 8 songs which is less amount than before I did really enjoy it. The concept of this gig is different than the one I attended in UGM, so they provide kinda class of seats. And luckily I got the VVIP one, in the second line. It gave me the best view. Although I couldn't see them closer than Festival class could do, I was really happy since I got a comfortable seat and no need to join those crowd. I know that the best way to enjoy concert is by standing right in front of the stage and jump and sing as loud as we could. I did it in the previous gig, but I've told you that this is quite different. Oh my God, there are 7 thousands people inside the GOR and I can't imagine my self if I should  join the Festival end will be ended by getting faint.
So, yeah my seat is the best seat :)
I meet many friends there, Qiu, Moris, Mukhles, Eponk, Apank, Dhimsy and Ning. I know that most of them come to see Sheila, yeah I know I'm the only one who get crazy of Payung Teduh. So yeah.
Payung Teduh on stage at 9 sharp, I was even happier since they sang 2 new songs. I mean it's not literally new, I have ever heard before, but maybe many people haven't known the songs: Puan Bermain Hujan and Kerinduan. As a result I was the one who sang like crazy. I screamed so loud as if hoping Mas Is, Mas Comi, Mas Ivan and Bang Ale would hear my voice XD

 I scream for Payung Teduh! Yeah

Actually most of Payung Teduh's are difficult enough to be sung since the note is so so high and I know I can never reach it. But yeah I kept singing and didn't care with my offkey voice haha. I know that some of them got bored with their songs and got sleepy, but I don't care 'cause I love them like hell.
I love Mas Comi with his new bass and he looked like having romantic dance with it when he played his bass. And I do love Mas Ivan because he got mastered his trumpet. I do love them all :*

And here they are the main main guest star~ *drums rolling*
Sheila On 7!
Well, lemme tell you that I'm just okay with So7, I do agree they have bunch of superb songs. Oh goodness, I listened to their songs when I was is elementary school. But you know I'm just, okay Sheila is good. I know well several songs of them.
But I think it's now changed. Sheila is mega cool and awesome. I mean the indie band will be won by Payung Teduh, but So7 gets the same level of position in term of local-popular-band lah ya~ They are really impressive and fun. They sang more than 15 songs I suppose and amazingly they stay on fire.
I don't wanna say that after the concert I officially become a Sheila Gank, no oh man, I just seen them once live. But it did make me get all of their songs and I play them on repeat. Maha superb!


How you guys spread your spell to make me in love with all you guys, Sheila On 7 <3

It was the greatest gig so far. I'll keep running for Payung Teduh and Sheila On 7, perhaps. Oya ya there's a news that Payung Teduh will perform in Solo which is my home town on 18 June 2014 and I will definitely see them. Meet me there ya.
Oh and I do wish I can attend another gig, my most wanted guest star is The Trees And The Wild.

Here are some of mine which I took after concert. Sorry for so dirty and messed up face haha. It was so hot inside there~
Igun, Me and Imung

I feel so Payung Teduh, eh Peneduh at that time :D

Moris, Qiu and Me

*wiping sweat*
It's a long post, isn't it?
Thank you for Delayota Event which has created such an awesome event!
See you around folks!


Ps: Thanks for Intan for the camdig and mind my skill on taking those ya, I have no skill in photography.

Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments