ESA's HORE: The Real Picnic Ever!

Holla good people :)
You know what day today, don't you? Mon-blogging-day! Uyeaaah \m/
I'm so happy of writing this blog since I wanna share one of my best holidays ever. Ay caramba~

You guys must have known that I have been working on my HMP, ESA. Like what I have already posted on my previous, previous and previous posts that we just held a superb awesome big event called ESA's Fair, so for the farewell party like to end this event, we conduct kinda picnic, called ESA's HORE, in order to refresh ourselves as well, and the destination is Beach. B-E-A-C-H. I don't really like beach!

We visited Pok Tunggal Beach *kinda new beach open for public in Jogja*
When I was in high school which is vocational school and I take Tourism department, I used to go to beach. Like even I ever visited 3 beaches in a day, can you imagine that? Mega crazy! I know, I do really know that a heap of people think that beach is beautiful place and some of them say that it's kinda heaven on earth. May be that's what you think, yeah? But it doesn't work with me. I mean, going to the beach is so damn tiring and arrrwwwwhhg *throw up*. It's like we have to climb a mountain and then go down it after all since the beach is located behind the mountain. Arrrrgh if you know what I mean. They say that you have to feel pain before get the real pleasure. I agree with that sentence, but if I relate it into you have to up and down the mountain to reach the beach, then I'll say, is there any helicopter?
Seriously the track is not okay at all, it's meandering and up and down and sucks :( My stomach feels like shaken, my head get dizzy, as the result  I feel queasy and want to throw up. That is the first reason why I don't like beach. The on-the-way part is really horrible.

Everything can happen in sudden. You blink your eyes once, many things can happen at that time as well. Disaster. Literally disaster!
I'm a bloody serious paranoiac, sometimes I afraid of something too much. I know that the weather just fine, the sky is blue, the wind blowing nicely, but it doesn't mean that there can be something happen, yes? Yeah, you know what I mean, you can call me drama-queen, but how about there will be disaster cause by big amount of water? No, no, not flood, there is no flood on the beach, the other one, which will present you a super high of wave. Gosh! I'm really scared of it. There's no one can guarantee that it will be just okay to play around at the beach, while earthquake can come anytime, eh? Fiuh! That's the second reason.

The third reason (maybe the last one), simply because it's ultra hot over there. One called me coquettish (re: kemayu - Javaness), I don't care if she said so. I love sunlight, but not so that much. I feel so terrible if I got so sweaty and dirty, and end up by wanting everything to end soon and going home and taking a bath. And I think it's not a good idea to swim at 2pm directly under the sun. No. (The wave is very big anyway, and it seems so dangerous to play around with it.)

See, how I really don't like having vacation on the beach!

But, there's one thing can beat all them up. Our togetherness as ESA. It is most reasonable reason for me to try enjoying our last picnic.
I saw all people having fun though the sunlight so damn hot. They laughed, they cheered up, they run and took pictures. They drown their tiredness in the water, they laid on the white sand to release their anxiety. They let the waves bathed their feet, they let the breezing wind touched their face. They, for awhile, forgot about tasks, about problems, about their own fear. It is a peace, a hope, Saturnian!

Do I still scare to say hay to the water? Lilbit yeah. I spend most of the time by taking some pictures in the shore, sitting on the mat under the big umbrella while watching them all playing around. It was more than good for me. For seconds I thought, Oh God thanks, look how happy they are :)

Hopefully through this ultra cool picnic, we can be united into one bigger family, ESA. We can drown our bad feelings and start everything new. And last but not least, hope you guys who haven't joined ESA yet, but you join our ESA's HORE, you guys can see how important ESA in our department. Hope this can build up your sense of belonging of ESA itself, then finally you would decide to take a move to join ESA so that we can work together as a team, yet family to make our department better :)

Thank ESA for all the joys and lessons you give to us. Stick us as solid as stone, as strong as rocks. Keep us warmth with your family atmosphere and worthy friendships.

This is how we struggle to reach, what they said as heaven on earth! :)

 

The beach is located for about 2 km from the main road, like the bus couldn't enter or even park in the beach area since it's a new open-public beach. So all the ESA squad have to continue to the beach by foot. The track is really "awesome". Well you can see it by your self what I mean by awesome XD. But it's okay since the view is cool to the max!

Pok Tunggal Beach, leds gents~

Look how happy they are :')




Seriously they act like kids, I mean they really enjoy their time. Like oh Gosh water and sand! The best things at the moment :D


With Mukhles *don't know how to pronounce* Chief of ESA :o

Massive thanks for Alay who helped me to take those pictures *smooch*


And one of the best parts goes to whenever we want to come back to the main road, because it will make us even more tired, so Mukhles decided to rent a truck. Yes TRUCK like one which uses to send alive cows. Haha.
 
Firstly it looks so cool and challenging, and yeah it is. That is the real ESA's HORE. It was really rocks \m/. You have seen the track on my photos above right? Then imagine how it works with this truck. The best roller coaster ever! LOL XD

After done with the Beach, we went to Malioboro for dinner. So sorry if I don't have any picture of it since i was so busy for having meal. Malioboro was so crowded on Saturday night, it was really crazy out there. All people, all hobbies, all age, all sellers and vendors, musicians are gather into one along Malioboro street. I was to lazy to enjoy, I hate being in a crowd. So yeah, once again sorry, but anyway I have to be honest that Jogja is always chic, man!



“Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.”Marcel Proust

Goodnight everybody'hh, sleep well!
Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments