A TEAM: "You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them." -- Desmond Tutu

Happy blessed Friday good people~
It's officially holiday, hell yeah!
Today is the last active day, it feels so strange. I and Amme stayed at campus until after noon and it was really quite; only several friends appeared. I feel like, okay let's do many things to kill the time since this is the last time we meet, I mean before having the real holiday of course. Most of friends come from other cities so then you can imagine how quite it will be if they all come back to their home sweet home~
No, this is not gonna be holiday for me, it's gonna be a hard work because in this upcoming holiday I'll do my KKN. I tell you that my feeling toward this activity is kinda random, I mean I'm excited of course, it will be new experiences for me to meet new people, learn new things, share and socialize in new circumstance, but at the same time this is gonna be the first time for me to stay far away from home, the worst is I'll have my Ramadhan mostly there. So sad yeah. Wish me the best luck ya :)

However I hate the end of this semester but it did give me bunch of happiness. There's no such happiness except you share it. Finally I had a picnic with my beloved class, A Team. It is a dream picnic since this is the first time after all of us have been crying and drooling for having one. So here we are having our best picnic ever!
We spend our night at Tawangmangu. We made a quick preparation and sadly not all of us can join including Eomma and Eonni, oh and the funniest and random-est guy, Nana. Well, but we try our best to have fun and enjoy our togetherness. So, we went there by motorcycle and it was a really good trip. We didn't create any time schedule, we create our activities in sudden haha :)
We're ready to go! Yeah!
Soon after got there, we directly took a picture. Cool!

We played Pak Polisi-Pak Polisi which is ended up by doing truth or dare in the late evening. It's surprising to know better (even the secret ones) about our others friends.
 Having game Pak Polisi-Pak Polisi. It was so fun :)

We did sholat berjamaah which we never done before, feels so homey and warm. We had dinner and breakfast together.
Having sate kelinci at very late night. (Actually we had already had our dinner, but we got hungry again XD)

 Breakfast time

We had sharing time at night. We asked bunch questions to others, from the silly ones till the most secret ones. I mean, we did so enjoy all those moments, every talks is so light yet deep, oh and meaningful. That was, I suppose, one of the best ways to know people more. And even we extended our deep conversation until morning.
 Having sharing session and revealing all stories behind

In the next day we have a picnic to Grojogan Sewu. We did really have fun like oh Gosh, this is what we call as the truly holiday!
Touch down Grojogan Sewu, massive cool, isn't it?

Thank God, I have found them. Thanks for making them part of me, thanks for all blessings you gave to us. Make us as solid as stone, as warm as family.
Thank for A Team for all great seconds, minutes, hours we spend, thanks for those superb deep and meaningful conversations, thanks for all things we had shared yesterday and those 3 years we just passed.
May we can stay this way forever. Ameen. I love you team *smooch*
Apank, Gagas and Me

 This picture is taken at pass midnight, strangely I didn't feel cold haha

 Amme, Apank, Me and Adit

 We wear tshirt from @tshirttokohcom. Adit is the owner. Go get one by clicking the account

Me, Arlasdy, Amme and Apank
 "I like people too much or not at all." - Sylvia Plath
Ultra chic tshirt with my own design


Oh happy Ramadhan for all of you guys, hope the joy and bless always stay with us. And happy holiday!
Don't eat too much, don't forget to take a bath and go out for a walk more.
Wish the best luck for my KKN as well ya XOXO

Enjoy your family time!

Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments