KKN Part I - “I want to go places and see people. I want my mind to grow. I want to live where things happen on a big scale.” ― F. Scott Fitzgerald

Allo good people~ Ah almost the end of Ramadhan month ya? Time flies really fast, right? Well, but it doesn't work exactly the same for me since I had done most my Ramadhan faraway in Sragen due to my KKN. Like what I had told you before that this Ramdhan is probably the hardest Ramadhan for me. I did my break-fastings and sahoors with different people and usualities.
It's really hard to fit in new circumstance where you have to survive for 1.5 months ahead. Things I think every time I wake up is when I would be coming home and how I miss my Mom every single time. I always wonder the times we have break-fasting and sahoor together. Miss the time when I could wake up anytime I want, do everything I wanna do, and go everywhere I wanna go and not but not least is that the internet connection since I miss to have blogging time. It got worse because the sentence 'time flies' is not the same again. I didn't know how but it feels like a day was more than 24 hours, I didn't exaggerate but it was true that an hour passed really meant huge.
There was always the hardest time for me, but again nothing I can do except survive and enjoy each activity.

I wanna thank to my KKN team for being a very cooperative squad so that we were able to do all our activities nicely. Thanks for supporting each other, thanks for each help. We had so much fun, hadn't we? Never missed every day without laughing at bunch of silly things XD *always remember about sendang thingies ya*
 
This picture was taken right before our departure ceremony

So here my first post written for them, my gaes. My team consists of 8 persons; 1 man and 7 girls, cool right?
Our leader is the only man we have named Martinus from Economy Faculty, for the complete name is Martinus Manuel Sitorus. Yeah he is! Batak blood is on him. What I can say about him? Well quite unpredictable and weird both in good and bad ways. He is just errrm sorry I can't find the best word to describe him, ah maybe he is just so swing~.
 
One of selfies during RLTH agenda. See the awesome view \m/

The next is Fitri Rofikasari a.k.a Pipit from FKIP PGSD, the most controversial girl due to her secret desire of adoring the forbidden one. Haha, no I'm kidding *finger-crossing*
She is the calmest one I suppose, typically istriable-girl. Since she is PGSD student, she really loves kids. She is so good in communicating to local people. Nice, caring, and crazy in a good way. *smooch*
 
 
And my eomma, Ani is in the same group with me, fortunately. Since I had told you about her, so I think I may skip the description ya :)
 
Another selfie with Eomma and Michelle

Next is Michelle from Economy Faculty as well. Pipit and Michelle are my room mate. Michelle is really funny yet random yet absurd. We love to talk about random stupid things and end up by laughing like crazy until we want to pee XD She's cute and beautiful *Chelle, you may treat me a glass of juice after this* She is also my partner to have talk in the very late night while she was having chat her faraway boyfriend who is in Alaska. *smooch for Michelle*
 
Michelle mumumu :3

Then we have Deasy coming from the same faculty as Martinus and Michelle, the cosplay girl who is really energetic and full of passion. I and her always love to make jokes about sendang thingies. She is really powerful and enthusiast in each activity. Oya, since she loves Japanese thingies, she loves watching anime and her playlist will be about Japanese songs.
 
Des, let's swim in the sendang ;p

The next is Dina, the only Law Faculty student we have in this group. She is a little beautiful girl who loves cooking but hates washing clothes haha. Oya, Dina is the most well-prepared member in this group perhaps. You've got to see how big her suitcase and how many things she brought with her.
 
Din, you are cool ebaaaangeeet~

The last member is Indah, coming from PGSD as well. She has the loudest voice I suppose, she is sometimes so careless like love to leave her phones anywhere anytime. She always has the biggest amount of dirty clothes to be washed XD
 
Another chic selfie with Michelle and Bu Guru Indah

Although we come from different faculties, different regions, different background and different personalities, together we could create such a solid team. We may have crash is one or some things, we may have different opinion about this and that, we may argue several times, but all I know is that we all do the best we can do to make all of our programs succeed.

We still have for about 2 weeks to be faced and several agendas to be done. Wish us for the best lucks and success. May this KKN is not only done to fulfilled our score in KHS but can give us much more than that, give us another friends, families, life lessons and experiences. Hopefully through this activity we can be better person, well I know this sounds really classic, but yeah it's true. The half journey I had done gave me bunch of lessons. Hope what we had got so far make us better, stronger, wiser, more patient, more grateful, and another more good-adjectives.
 
Happy squad!

In the first 2 weeks we had done quite many agendas, but I will post some of them on my next post ya :)
But here we go I give you a sneak peek!




Oh, happy long holiday ya everyone.
And Happy Eid Fitri as well. Sorry for becoming a bad blogger.
Enjoy your time with you big family, go hike mountain and take a walk on the beach. Go your grandmom village and try something new.
Ah, don't eat nastart and castangle too much ya~
“You cannot forgive just once, forgiveness is a daily practice.” ― Sonia Rumzi

See ya on the next post!

Hugs and Kisses - Anggra

Comments

Post a Comment