Payung Teduh and Weirdie monthly chart

Olla amigos!
Oh, happy Ramadhan ya. May we got bunch of barokah in this holly month :)
And happy July squad, it's already July, time flies!

I want to post my monthly chart haha. Well actually I less update about the newest songs on billboard, last.fm or any other chart because I now only play some old songs and those which I favorite, moreover I only know couple of new songs.
But before sharing my chart, I want share that on the last 18 June I went to Payung Teduh concert in Solo, oh finally. Hell yaeh so happy with that \o/ Firstly I thought that there will only be small number of people, like 200 - 300 or maximally 500 people. It was totally wrong because the GOR was crowded to the max, 3500 tickets were sold out man! Really cool, right? And even Peneduh from Semarang, Jogja came to watch their performance.
There were several welcoming bands which I didn't really like (so sorry) because what I had been waiting is the one and only Payung Teduh, but I said that I fell in love to Fisip Meraung. How they awesomely foolish creating bunch of happiness song, literally happiness songs. Love them at max!
I didn't know it was only my thought or it was superb true that Mas Is, Mas Ivan, Comi and Ale look much more handsome at that night. They like shining and sparkling haha.
They sang 9 songs and I was surprised whenever all people in GOR sang together in each song. I didn't expect them remembering the lyrics so that much, but they did. Oh good people :)
I went there alone, and I didn't bring the camera so I committed my self to enjoy all the songs and it felt really good and satisifying.
But here they are some pictures I take from @PayungTeduhSolo, the official twitter account for Peneduh in Solo. These pictures are mostly tweeted by them who watch the concert as well. Thanks for the good pictures gank!





Thank you for giving me another best night of my life, Payung Teduh. Hope seeing you around soon :)

And here is my chart:
1. The Rain - Serenade
2. Sheila On 7 - Ibu Linda
3. Westlife - What Makes A Man
4. Westlife - Against All Odd
5. Payung Teduh - Kerinduan
6. Azure Ray - Across The Ocean
7. Imagine Dragon - Anysongs :)
8. The Temper Trap - Sweet Disposition
9. Sheila On 7 - Betapa
10. Sheila On 7 - Sekali Lagi

Bye everyone!
Sleep early, get ready for your shoor ya.

Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments