KKN Part II: “No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks”. — Unknown

Allo people!
I feel like wanna scream as loud as I can since it feels centuries that we haven't seen each other. I know it may be so over, but I do really feel that due to my KKN which held me for another 3 weeks. Well, first thing I want to say is that sorry for abandoning my blog or give no update about my activities there. Believe me that it was really hard to get proper signal to update pictures through medsocs.
Secondly I wanna say that I'm so relieved because my KKN just done less than a week ago. So, this time I wanna share the rest story I had given some hints about my KKN on my last post. Are you ready? *putting on head-ban*
I implicitly said on my blog that KKN was kinda a little disaster for me, since I had to leave far away from home, needed to fit in new people, new circumstance and so on and so far. But it didn't feel exactly the same after I went home (Lebaran) and had to go there again. I feels more lively, I didn't why actually, but it might be because of we had passed Ramadhan month and we had met our family, you know kinda recharge our soul.
First time we got there we had no idea of what we had to do, what activities we should join and how to handle everything. And I know that God is good all the time and all the time God is good. God directed us alot, there were bunch of people helping us along the duties. We met Pak Bopo, Mbak Novi, some Karang Taruna squad who really help and support us in doing any agenda. We were blessed of meeting them.
We did so many agendas after all. We helped Mbak Novi who is the village's midwife to do Posyandu, meeting many kids and granny, meeting the cadres of each one. It was really precious experience for us to handle and take care of others health. Other agendas we did together with the Polyclinic and the citizens were Kunjungan Gizi Buruk (visiting people who have not really good nutrition), Checking pregnancy of some women and giving them a stock of healthy meal and milk, and Pemberantasan Sarang Nyamuk (PSN) or for simple is fogging.

 
When we have Posyandu time in our lovely homestay, Jaten
 
Posyandu in Tawang
 
Having PSN in Terso

Another thing we did dealing with Healthy Life is that socializing to kids in Playgroup and Kindergarten about how to wash their hands properly using hand-soap. It was really fun since those kids are superb cute and smart and attractive and loveable. I always wanted to put them in my pocket and bring them home.
 
Doing socialization of proper washing hand in Pertiwi Kindergarten Terso
 
Yeay! Our clean hand!
 
This cute lilboy named Yusril, one of new students in this Kindergarten. I swear I did really want to bring him home

Our main program is data-ing improper houses still in used by people there. It gave me so bunch of lessons. Not only because of some very improper places they live in but also how they live in restrictiveness, how those (mostly) old people survive, about how hard to reach their home. It also taught me how they won't to make other people suffering and feel what they feel. They survive with all things they have and they stay alive.
I don't wanna give comment of those pictures above, I let you think by yourself. Still wanna complain about all your unsatisfactory? All those facilities you get freely in your home? Still wanna burn your money in unimportant things? Then you'd be better think twice, wouldn't you?
 
Doing RTLH, guess who live there!
 
3x2 meters. All section comes into one and she survives alone
 
See?

Ah we also made kinda practical activity, we made a socialization about producing jamur tiram (kinda mushroom) to some Posyandus' cadres'. It went good because all the participants were quite active and following the training enthusiastically.
 
Mushroom Production Training

Since we had been there in August month which is month of Indonesia Independence Day, so we did quite big coordination wif some Karang Tarunas to hold some competitions. It was really fantastic. I and my friends joined some competitions and even we won the 2nd place in Tarik Tambang. That was the first time for me joining those fun competitions and though my hands got hurt at that time, it still felt so exciting.

 
Ah this is one of epic tradition called Jembulan held a day before 17 August, so I think it's good to combine the two events
 
Wif Michelle enjoying the event. Awyeah!

 
Our preparation for 17th August competition in Kandang Sapi. FUN!
 
Joining Tarik Tambang for the first time of my life
 
And fallen down after that, but whatever we got 2nd winner \m/

As I ever said that ending is sometimes heartbreaking. And yeah that was what happen to us. We cried like baby when Sarahsehan held in the last day we had.
I tell you that never I think that it was going to be so that hard to leave the village which I used to think, Oh man, where the hell this place is. I used to think that Okay, let's finish this shit soon and go home. And complaining about how couldn't I stayed up late, done things I wanted to do, and this and that. Sorry for being so so selfish.
Things changed so fast after not too long I had stayed there. I found homy people, I found more families, I found new good habits and traditions, I found so much precious and un-valuable lessons that I might not get in the college or for the ages I had lived in.
I'm so blessed to meet them all. How they made me touched when they greeted us if we passed the streets, when we passed their houses and how they always asked us to come to their house. It somehow was so sweet and meaningful.
 
TPA Al-Falah Bener
 
Wif PAUD Kartini
 
After Sarahsehan and Farewell event. ps: mind our swollen eyes, we just cried and directly taken pictures

I'll miss those greets from those humble people, I'll miss my little gank who always scream out like "Hay gank!!" whenever we passed their bascamp in night watch - post, I'll miss having cilok party with y'all gank. Seriously I'll miss every single little thing I had there. :')
 
I'll definitely miss you gank, I will :*
 
Our farewell party is having cilok time. Yeah!

Thanks for all those superb people, for Bapak and Ibu who had treated us so nicely like their own daughters, thanks you both (and Mbah as well) had been so patient to us, given so worthy advices, thanks for being the best second parents.
Thanks for Mbak Novi and Mas Arif who really helped us alot. Thanks for being our best sister and brother ever, asked us to join so many activities and given us so many supports and advices.
 
Our big family
 
Bapak, Me and Ibu. I'll miss you :*
 
Wif Mbah. Keep healthy and strong ya Mbah. Ah and eat alot :)

Thanks for Mbak Pur who helped us for preparing the competition of product invention, thanks as well for willingly to be MC of our socialization, ah and the coordination in Independence Day activities wif the Karang Taruna.
 
Mbak Pur is a woman in green. Thanks Mbak :)

Thanks for Bu Parmi, Mas Hafidz, Mas Bambang, Pak Ro'i who helped and support our activities as well.
And I do say thank to all Perangkat Desa, Pak Karno, Pak Slamet, Pak Ari, Pak Warno, Bu Siti, Pak Carik and for three Bayans; Bapak (Pak Bopo, Pak Paryanto and Pak Ratno). All BKD squad and everyone that I can't mention one by one. Oh Pak Kasidi as well.
 
Photo session with Perangkat Desa

For all people in Kandang Sapi, a million billion thanks for all you.



Well sorry to say, but to be honest I'm lazy to mention two these guys, but yeah however you both also helped us in our KKN, so thanks for Pak Lurah Pandu and Mas Parno (as the chief of Selorejo Karang Taruna)
And last but not least the mad moody my DPL, please give us the best score.

My biggest thanks also come to another 6 superb girls. Thanks for the works so far, thanks for giving me another friends, besties and family. Hope we can stay this until uncountable days ahead. I so damn love you gaes *smooch one by one*




If you wanna get your own precious life lesson, then do your best on your KKN guys.

Fiuh, so long post.
Bye!
Hugs and Kisses - Anggra

Comments