“Everyone makes mistakes. The important thing is to not make the same mistake twice.” ― Stephanie Perkins

I'm gonna be so productive in this bloody hell tight schedule by making two posts in one day. Haha
Happy Sunday good people! This Sunday morning til afternoon I was helping my dad to lift up a heap of sand, I tell you that it's really heap. He seems like want to build an extra room on the second floor (which is also my roof actually). Why I said seems, it's because I don't really know the plan the he is going to do and I just do what he ordered to me.
Actually I want to post about this topic yesterday, but there's more important thing to be posted yesterday due to my superb wobbly dream I got last evening. So I postponed it become today. Hoho

So, I got sick with some people recently. No, I got sick with these people for umpteenth times. I thought that these guys can their attitude since I had ever told him that I didn't like him being this way and that way, but yeah like I had ever written that some attitudes just can be changed. Sucks, eh?
I'm a person who is typically never oh well, hates to tell the mistakes persons have done to me. Let's say that a person make a mistake to me, like the fatal one, then I will not tell them what he/she has done wrong. And I will just keep silent and considered he/she never exist. Harsh? No, no I don't mean to be harsh, it's my defense, it's how I control my self so that I will not end up by punching or slapping them.
I will give them time to think and hope they will realize what have they done wrong, but if they don't realize then it's really okay. Let's just said that some people maybe just have no sensitivity like them and others just have too sensitive like me. I say sorry for being so sensitive sometimes.
If a person said sorry to me because of fatal mistake they have done to me then they should really have known what their mistake is, sorry (again). I don't wanna be seemed so selfish and arrogant, I just wanna make sure that they know it then they will not do it anymore. Clear enough?
Friendship maybe makes us careless sometimes, we put less respect since we hide in statement "we are friends". That's really bullshit! That's not how friendship works out. No matter how long and deep your friendship is, you have to keep that respect towards each other. Mind your act, mind your words. Seriously. You may say something as a funny thing, but even funny has its own boundaries. So really please watch out your mouth, pals :)
Ah please don't give any reason to hate you, darling. You can fix yourself without breaking someone else. *smooch*

Ah, anyway let's end that discussion and move into something more fun like musics.
Here my list of musics I keep listening to recently.
1. Daughter - Candles
2. Thom Yorke - Atoms for Peace
3. Evanescence - My Immortal
4. Josh Groban - Broken Vow
5. Imagine Dragons - Destination
6. Ed Drewett - Blink
7. Keane - Somewhere Only We Know
8. American Authors - The Best Day of My Life
9. Calvin Harris - Feel So Close
10. Glenn Fredly - You Are My Evrything

Oh, now I'm having PPL  for 3 months ahead, wish be the best lucks so that I can handle those students ya.
Have a great week everyone!
 
Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments