You Learn to Grow Up, Maybe You Need More Practical Ones instead of the Theory


I do need to clarify several things in this post.
The first thing is that Darling, I don’t want you to consider me as your partner or even your friend, whatsoever with the name. I just don’t. It’s just more than enough to know who the hell really you are. Really, no I didn’t hate you, I’m just sick enough even to talk you. If you said that’s how your ideology works out then surely I don’t wanna screw it up. Please don’t make it like I bloody hell want to be your friend, in fact I’m not since I’m habitually treated like shit by you. So, thanks.
The second thing goes to this sentence, “Please, don’t pinch me, darling.” Just don’t if you don’t want me pinch you even harder. I always try my best to be nice, especially to you, so please don’t ruin anything. Don’t you realize that sometimes your act like showing that you deserve to be kicked? Don’t act like you’re the one who get hurt by surrounds’ treatment. You did it as well even worse to your surroundings. Why don’t you get that? You always say that people are grown up, built and taught by its circumstance. I don't say that I live and grow up in the best circumstance, but maybe that's the how your circumstance teaches and builds yours. Maybe we're just too different.
Oh come on, we had discussed about this, okay. I still believe you’re basically good but you just do damn things all the times, worse since you do it to others and you think it’s just okay. Like what we had discussed before, please just think that how if you are the one who starts those bad things so others have their own right to treat you the same way, please think about that. Have you ever thought when you are alone in your room, attacked by the confusion of why the hell people treat you so bad?
People do make mistake, but the thing is that they should not do the same mistake twice, and not three times. Even donkey stops in the second mistake, not third. Get it? Anyway, did you really mean those apologies, If you do really apologize then don’t fucking do the same mistake. Cause if I were you then I would try my best to not say apology for the same mistake. So please don’t blame me, don’t say that I’m arrogant and so on, oh well you can bully me with those words, I don’t care. You use to do that, don’t you? I’ve forgiven you kok, I just don’t wanna say yes or show it because I’m pretty sure it will give no effect kan? You’re going to do the same things and say about those bads after all.
Ah, and please don’t act like a coward by indirectly asking some questions to me via another person because it’s not my type, not my style you say? And don’t say that you learn to be grown up while you can’t show that you are. Just take a look at yourself, just take a look how you treat people then you’ll understand. I still put respect on you though in the amount of my nail’s tip so I’ll try my best to not yell in front of you and slap your face.
Darling, I’ve been so invulnerable with all those shits you have made to me, keep doing that if you feel just okay and it can really satisfy you.
Hope for the best lucks and happiness stay around you. Really from the deep of my heart I pray for your growing up. *smooch* Ah just let me know that you've grown up.


Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments