My life is dramatic enough, that's why I don't need another drama -- Anggra Prasasti

Firstly I do really wanna say millions thanks to God who has made me such a person who so barely falls in love. Well, let's say that for this long, errm almost 21 years I live in this world, I may only get fall for two times. Or even maybe I only have once, yeah definitely I fell for Rifal and that was not such a two-bit feeling. That's all I know about how true love works out. 
Sometimes I feel like maybe I'm so stubborn and selective, thus make me really careful to put myself into such a seriously tiring relationship. Lemme be honest that I don't have any particular types of man that you know, I like and so on, it's only how you have that feeling to decide whether this person is what you want or not.
I always wonder how can some girls can easily jump here and there to move their heart in a blink only to get temporary satisfaction. How they can easily get blown by some boys and spread their unstable intention to those boys which will end up hoping those fakes would come true.
I've ever said that love is really sacred for me, it cannot go only in few days, weeks or even months, and or if we find other who's at the same level. If it isn't so, then it maybe not love. Come on, as we grow older then I think we get smart enough to differentiate which one is like, adore and love. Believe me that those things are clearly different.
Call me naive, but yeah it's definitely I am.
I feel so sorry of them who get trapped for the x-times and what I want to say is that don't be such a weaker. You've got to be firm to yourself and those swinger boys. Yeah, only if you don't wanna get another grievous dramas of your life. Isn't that tiring to fall down and not able to get up again? That's how you have to learn.
You may ignore what I said, it's pretty okay. You may say that if we are truly in love then anything cannot compromise. Maybe that's true people said love is blind, but our heart and our eyes are not.
Ah and this one, there are bunch of topic to discuss except boys kok, so don't make yourself become more and more miserable by mourning over and over of what you've got from them and what they've done to you. I tell you that it's the worst way to enjoy life. If boys hurt you, forgive them then go away. If they crawl into you and cry and beg you to turn back then run, cause what you need is a man not that kind of boys. Clear?
Don't act such a bitchy and so cheap because each good woman deserves a "man".
Well suddenly I think maybe some people out there, okay I mean some girls out there would be happy in about 30 years later when they grow old and tell her grandchildren of how many guys got dumped before she finally found their grandfather. And how sad they tell them as a pride and proudly say like, "I was with some 10ies boys before I finally got married with your Grandpa." It's really insane.
They say when we fall for someone then we got stupid suddenly. I do agree with that, but please give bigger space for about 80% for that rational and realistic.
Respect yourself, respect your heart by knowing which one is the best. Control yourself to be able to be kind to each person, each boy or man with appropriate intention. Why? Because people get misunderstood easily, eh?
Ouch, and control yourself to not share your so dramatic drama to all people. They might not have such a heart to tell you the truth that they are sick enough to listen same topic each day; boys, suffers, love, problems. Remember that you're not the center of this galaxy, people who willy-nilly or forced to listen all your cries also have heap of problems.
“I wish I knew how to quit you.” ― Annie Proulx

“‎True love isn't expressed in passionately whispered words an intimate kiss or a embrace; before two people are married, love is expressed in self-control, patience, even words left unsaid.”  ― Joshua Harris

So, girls, don't ever let yourself get trapped again and again.

Kisses and hugs - Anggra

Comments