"I often take risks if it comes to fashion." -- Anggra Prasasti

*crawling from the cave*
Finally everybody, I have for about 3 hours to write something this night. So, how to start ya? There's too much to say. Alright well, I'm going to make it into two posts. The first one is about my last photo session then if I have enough time then I'll go directly to make another post about my PPL and those supa cute students.

So, yeah I always want to have time to take pictures of my outfit and do blogging, but currently I don't have enough time to do that. Oh my God, my sleeping time is even perfectly ruined due to my superb crazy activities. Had I had said that I have PPL? Yeah, it feels like I come back to school again. I have to wake up so early morning for about maximally at 5.30 a.m and should already have been at school before 6.45. Such a big mess.
It gets worse since I still have 2 subjects should be joined this semester and all of them are seminar thingies which ask me to do make papers and it's double frustrating. I often do that group discussion until midnight and cannot directly go to sleep since I need to take a bath, yeah at midnight. And how sleeping gives no affect my feeling and how I wake up every morning and feel even more tired. But then what I can do? Life goes on!

And when the chance come up then I will use it as best as I can, like having my leisure time by reading those magazines, helping my friend to dye her hair, and taking some pictures of mine.
Aya, anyway talking about picture of mine, one of my friend said that I'm narcissist, well I never thought that way until he said so and I think that's absolutely true. I'm a narcissist haha. :D
So here we go~



All photos taken by my lovely eonni, Anis Kumalasari.

Some of my PPL friends were shocked when they saw me coming to a meeting wearing this kind of outfit since what they know when I am in school is that I wear the same uniform like they do which is boring white blouse and black skirt ah and wearing black pantofel. I didn't mean that's a bad uniform, well it's just boring.
They asked, so that's how you dress up daily, Ang? And yeah I do.
I'm so in love with my new lil baby maroon throne boots from @AdorableProject. It suits to any mood style from the preppy one until the rocks one. I combine it with washed-color jeans and a black Illuminati T-shirt by Couster Castle and Red Tartan shirt by Russ.K

Well, I'm still struggling to do this rest of PPL and I'm going to have Ujian soon, so wish me the best luck.

 Hugs and Kisses - Anggra

Comments