“Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn.” ― Benjamin Franklin

Allo! Happy Saturday night good people!
Well, what a day~ I taught 2 classes today in the last day of my PPL and my voice is still such a bad, feels like froggie girl and  I felt like okay I would lose my voice sooner or later. Rain falls so duper heavily and got me wet and postpone me to get recovered soon. After school I went to buy a present for our Pamong, then continued with reserving some snacks for our farewell party then ended up by getting done our LO. Then unluckily the drama is on, we got trapped by that super bad rain. It fell down so badly and made us starving like hell and again force us to go home in the astronaut costume a.k.a raincoat. Not such a good weather.

So, actually I plan to go watch the theater performs of Smara in TBJT this night, but it seems like I have no so that much energy to go there in a such cold weather and my relapsed back-pain. Finally, I just spend my Satnight by staying at home, taking a rest like literally having a rest after those super hectic 3 months of PPL.

And since I had promised in my previous post that I will blog about my PPL including about my students and those stories during 3 months, so here I come with the story.
You know what that actually being a teacher is never really being my dream, like okay I don't really want to be teacher some day. I love sharing my knowledge and I love to teach but being teacher is in one and some cases just not so me that we have to follow this and that while knowledge is not that kind of strict thingies, it develops time to time. So yeah, I try my best to know how far it's going to be worked out.
The first thing is that it's kinda strange to face those boys and girls who are actually even much taller than you and I feel like could I handle them who are in fact physically bigger than me? *LOL

When I got my first turn to teach them which is X MIA 2, I was so nervous, I was thinking could I handle them all? They were so noisy at that time, some of them didn't pay attention to me, and gave me that kind of gaze like, could you really teach me?
And I think it was only my unreasonable fear since the fact is just the opposite, X MIA 2 becomes my most fave class ever. I love all those boys and girls.
Though they are my fave, it doesn't mean that I dislike other classes. I also love X MIA 4, X MIA 5 and my most obedient class, X MIA 7.
They are students, and that's how they should be. I mean, they may be noisy, they may act just so randomly, speak using strange words you have never heard before, they love playing their gadget during the class, they love to gather in the corner talk about unknown things and laugh like crazy, but I think that how teenagers should be, right? They act like the common students.
The thing is how you can keep catching all of them to put something in their brain and make it work out. They need much care and that's what teacher should give I suppose.
Each student is unique, they have their own strength and weakness. They may dislike you or your lesson or they way you teach, it's all about how we can approach them personally and know their problems so that teachers and students can work together to solve those all.

Actually there are so many things to share, but it's gonna be too long and boring, so let me get straight to the point.
Those students make me feel so blessed and overwhelmed. How they treat me in a good manner, the way they greet me each time they meet me in the corridor, in the stairs, canteen or anywhere make me feel so lucky. Yes, I am since I can get this best chance to meet them, to teach them, to share what I have.

I want you guys to remember what I've said, about the rules in my class, about how to respect your friends and your teachers, to always know the goals of your learning, the use and how to use knowledge you got. Score is just numbers, and process is faraway above that thing.

I've got one of my precious time of my life. So bunch of thanks for you guys, all my best students for giving me such priceless life lessons.
I always hope the best for you guys, that you can be anything you want. Your journey is still long, there are still many stairs to step up. So, always do your best :)
Don't be lazy, if you find any teacher teaches you in such a dreadfully boring way, you may give suggestion and or idea, I bet they won't be angry, in fact they will be so thankful to get any idea of you. You deserve to get the best in the class, so work for it.

May we can be longlast family and don't let this relation just end up this way ya :)
A heap of love for ya guys! <3
 
Super fave awemazing X MIA 2 <3
 During my class wif MIA 2
 
Ado, Rosa, Maria, and Adit

 
Random X MIA 4
 
Having quiz

 Witty X MIA 5
  This is taken when I had my PPL final test X)

 Rocka Wonka X MIA7 <3
Partner-in-laugh, Imung
 
So long post ya!
It's almost midnight and gotta get some sleep.
Enjoy weekend everybody'hh~

Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments