"You need some time to grow up a little." -- Léon - The Professional

It's another weekend during the end of the month. I've been busy struggling with my thesis lately that's why blogging turns to be heavy activity to do. How's life good people? Raining is coming over, eh? Get ready for getting wet and catching cold.
Anyway, it's 5 minutes remaining before I turned to be 22. You know what, growing up is always hard, isn't it? You should bear more pains, more disappointment, more scars, but you have to, at the same time, get ready for the marvelous many-of-horror-adventures. But hey, I am growing up, I always learn to grow up. Like what I have always told on my previous birthday-posts that as I grow older and the number gets bigger, my wishes gets decreased. Those childhood and idealist dreams can be reached sooner or later, now I have no wish, but peace and happiness.
I learn alot for the past 2 years that peace and happiness are easy to get:
  1. I keep my circle small to avoid unnecessary and meaningless dramas. Being such a drama-queen, being around drama-queens, getting involved into someone else dramas, even just listening their dramas waste much of my precious time. It's tiring. People really need to stop being one of them unless they will suffer for the rest of their life.
  2. I stay in distance to people whom I don't compatible with. You know I can be so obnoxious sometimes and how I realize that people may hate me cause of that and vise versa. I try  to forgive myself and others. Disliking certain people doesn't mean that I need to talk bad about them, because staying away is my best way to love them.
  3. I try to be very picky and consider anything I post on my social medias since I believe what I am doing and my attitude show my level of maturity. Social media is a place to get others' attention, no wonder people try so hard to be recognized and I don't want that to happen to me. I won't let my self being update-freak who always posting anything only for getting a care.
  4. I don't depend to anyone. Me, family, and less-than-five friends are very enough. I don't wanna get another disappointment. I live my life to the fullest through the way I want without giving too much care to others' sayings because in the end of the day you'll be on your own. I won't take people to my priority if they don't take me as theirs. I'm my own responsibility.
  5. Last but not least, being grateful. Always. For every bad times and good times.
I choose the peace and happiness, I create them. Getting older is always hard, conquer it!

 
 

Hey I'm officially 22 now.
Happy Sunday people!

Hugs and Kisses - Anggra

Comments