ART EDUCARE #6 - ART IN BETWEEN

So, it's been more than a month since the last time I blogged and how I realize what a bad blogger I am. I've been so damn busy wif my thesis, it's moving on anyway. I just bloody hell need to be persistent and keeping my fire on. There so many things have been happening during this month and they mostly surprise and wow me. I start being busy wif my small project done by me and my friend, it's kinda small online shop selling tassels named Teman Lama. It's really fun to do, I mean I don't really put too much care of how many profit I get, I just enjoy making those bracelets, key hangers and necklaces for other people. It also gives me pride since I'm really overwhelmed seeing those people who like my handmade tassels, wear those accessories and yeah it's quite satisfying. Hopefully it works well and better :)
Twitter: @temanlamatm (click to get more info and to order)

Those busy schedules, less sleeping time, flexible appointments drive me mad in short. I come home so late, (still) stay uplate at night and get dizzy and sick in the morning. Now I have a cough and nausea; just perfect. Ah and my back and shoulders get worse each time I get too tired. Say nothing, but Alhamdulillah for each blessing I've got every day.

Like I had said before that many things surprised me, but I'm just confused how to start telling those all. So, I guess lemme share the fun thing, yes? Last Friday I came to an annual art exhibition made by Art Education like I used to visit last year. You may check my post about the previous art-exh by clicking this > ART EDUCARE #5
It was my quick self rewarding during the hectic month, going to art gallery and or exhibition always successfully boost my mood, give extra energy and light up my day. I always think that those awesome people behind those works are definitely insanely mad creatures. I wonder how does it feel to be inside of their mind; listening to the conversation of butterflies and dragonflies, seeing those sketches, getting colored by those paints. It must be full of escapades.
Alright so here those hella wonderful arts!

I give bunch of thanks to Amme who had taken all those awesome photos *smooches*
With Amme
“I shut my eyes in order to see.” ― Paul Gauguin

So, yeah mind my recent (and upcoming) bad bad habits. I'll try my best to keep on living.
Good night people, enjoy life and get some fun!

Kisses and Hugs - Anggra

Comments